This course provides delegates with specialist training from experienced trainers on fire safety knowledge and training delivery. On successful completion you will have the necessary skills and confidence to deliver effective Fire Marshall training in-house.
This course has been designed to save businesses time and money, as well as ensuring that all staff receive high quality up-to-date training as required by current fire legislation.
Anyone who wants to be trained to deliver Fire Marshall training in-house, possessing a current and relevant training qualification, ideally having recent experience of performing the duties of a Fire Marshall.
On completion of the course, students will be able to train on:
- The hazards of fire
- The threat that fire poses to people and property
- The needs for effective fire emergency procedures
And be able to;
- Train the distinction between the different types of extinguishers and the fires for which they are suitable plus practical use of fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Train how to communicate the fire safety message to their colleagues
- Train the duties and expectations of being nominated as a Fire Marshall
There will be continuous assessment by the trainer over the duration of the course and a certificate will be produced upon successful completion.