This course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to work safely at height.
The course is a general overview of the requirements in relation to safety when working at height. It is a blend of theory and practical information, to allow for the delegate to gain the most from the course.
Anyone who works at a height, ranging from small step ladders and above, we will ensure the training is appropriate to the level of height the employees work at.
On successful completion of the module delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation guidelines and standards
- Demonstrate equipment inspection and explain safe working loads
- Demonstrate selection and use of equipment
- Explain fall factors
- Demonstrate safe selection of anchor systems and explain angle loading
- Demonstrate hauling systems
This is an assessable course and is required to be successfully completed. Assessment is via direct observation, oral questioning and a written paper.