Vital Fire Solutions Ltd are proud to announce that we are able to offer a range of Incident Command training opportunities, based over a number of different levels, to effectively monitor and learn existing and new techniques attributed to incident command.
The provision covers training for both Fire Rescue Services and industrial businesses alike, in many cases, a bespoke package is developed to replicate the delegates working location and then play out a number of different scenarios, which then helps:
- Identify the person’s appetite for control or risk
- Test the management thought process
- Evaluate scenarios around disaster prevention and/or recovery
- Gain vital experience in the ‘what if’ world of high risk situations
- Test Standard Operating Procedures
There are a number of levels of training we can work with you on:
- Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Basic ICS
- Intermediate ICS
- Advanced ICS
- Incident Command System for Executives
The training days vary on the type of training required and how an organisation would like the training to be made.