This working at height awareness training course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to work safely at height.
The course is a general overview of the requirements in relation to being safe when working at height. It is a blend of theory and practical information, to allow for the delegate to gain the most from the course.
We use only current, competent personnel who also train County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Fire Fighters. The instructors are highly skilled, experienced and qualified members of staff, we feel any business out there won’t get better than what we can deliver.
Who Should Attend?:
Anyone who works at a height needs working at height awareness training, ranging from small step ladders and above, we will ensure the training is appropriate to the level of height the employees work at.
On successful completion of the working at height awareness course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation guidelines and standards
- Demonstrate equipment inspection and explain safe working loads
- Demonstrate selection and use of equipment
- Explain fall factors
- Demonstrate safe selection of anchor systems and explain angle loading
- Demonstrate hauling systems
- Assessment and Certification:
- This is an assessable course and is required to be successfully completed. Assessment is via direct observation, oral questioning and a written paper.
Either half or full day