Do you have an Emergency Response Team on your site? Would you like them to be trained to the same standards as Fire Fighters of County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service? Do you know if you’ve got all the correct training, systems and processes in place to deal with an emergency.? Why not let us work with you to be able to support your Emergency Response Teams and ensure they are working at the highest possible level of response they can.
By working with us, our emergency response team training provides:
- Up-to-date industry techniques in Fire Fighting and Emergency Response
- Access to a broad range of skills and experience from professionals who train Fire Fighters
- Access to world-class facilities to perform Training Operations within a safe environment or, we can do this on your site if you wish
- A detailed look at your systems and procedures and we can support you in ensuring they are suitable and sufficient to meet any Fire Safety visit
- Access to equipment used and approved by our Fire Service
All emergency response team training and audit work takes into account your SOP’s and Risk Assessments for your site and if designing a training package, we make it bespoke to your organisation and site. We can also provide community emergency response team cert training.
Our Fire Team Training encompasses everything a business would expect, being able to transfer the knowledge and experience of current fire fighters with years of exposure to fire, hazmat, trauma, chemical spills and rescue related incidents to your emergency response teams.
Each team can have a training programme designed for their actual role and is trained to fire fighter National Occupational Standards, whilst providing alternative required skills such as trauma, working at height and confined space. If you need online emergency response training please contact us.
Who Should Attend?
This is aimed at a business classed as a COMAH site or equivalent, where there is a need to provide an initial emergency response. The training may be appropriate to either a new person joining, or could be an excellent investment in reassessing and renewing competence in existing members an emergency response team.
Some of the key topics covered can include:
- Fire fighting
- Trauma care
- Confined Space