Vital Fire Solutions has a team of experts, highly qualified and experienced to work with any business, in any sector, of any size, to help ensure they create an effective fire strategy plan and they have the appropriate fire protection in place, for the site to be safe and compliant.
This will include ensuring your business has the appropriate action plan in place to minimize fire risk.
What is a Fire Strategy Plan?
A fire strategy plan is the way in which fire safety objectives for a building and site are defined and achieved.
Why does your business need a Fire Protection Strategy?
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that it is a requirement for every business to have a fire safety strategy.
- It provides building owners, occupiers and managers with relevant information to develop and achieve effective fire prevention and protection solutions.
- It forms an essential basis for a fire risk assessment to be completed.
As part of our overall service to completing fire strategy audit, we consider:
- Appropriate legislation and its impact
- Site and building layout
- Fire compartmentation, including escape routes
- Means of warning and escape
- Evacuation strategy
- Emergency lighting
- Fire safety signage
- Means of extinguishment
- Impact of linings and structure on internal fire spread
- External fire spread and protection of boundaries
- Access and facilities for the fire and rescue service
- Smoke ventilation and fire suppression
- Security and protection against the threat of arson
Contact us for a more in-depth discussion on your organisation’s requirements and how we can fully meet your expectations via our online enquiry form here. Or call us on: 0191 375 5690.
One of our team will get back to you with details on how we can help very soon. Thank you for your time and interest in Vital Fire Solutions Ltd, part of the County Durham and Darlington Fire Authority’s service.