This 1-day course works towards National Occupational Standards (EUSCS01) and is about working in an environment with low risk entry with adequate natural or mechanical ventilation. Access appears simple and unobstructed and there is no likely risk of flooding (for example meter pits, valve chambers; stairwells). It is a blend of theory and practical information, to allow for the delegate to gain the most from the course.
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in an area determined by an employer, through an appropriate risk assessment as a confined space.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in low risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Confined spaces and their environments
- Equipment and tools
- Working with others
- Low risk working environment Confined spaces and their environments
- Working safely
Contact us for a more in-depth discussion on working in low risk confined spaces and how we can fully meet your expectations via our online enquiry form here. Or call us on: 0191 375 5690.
One of our team will get back to you with details on how we can help very soon. Thank you for your time and interest in Vital Fire Solutions Ltd, part of the County Durham and Darlington Fire Authority’s service.
This is a one day course