Vital Fire Solutions Ltd offer specialist services in the movement of large quantities of water via fire service high volume pumping units.
Our team of specialist operators have extensive knowledge of high volume pumping procedures and techniques, with particular reference to various hydrants fire systems, will be of benefit to many industries.
It is testament that we currently run the National Resilience programme, training other Fire and Rescue Services in High Volume Pump Instructor Training. We have the experience and ability to deliver HVP Instructor and Operator training to organisations requiring it nationally. The feedback we’ve received on this in unparallel with any other organisation.
The specialist high volume pump training knowledge and resources on offer cover the complete range of requirements to move large quantities of water, and include:
- Research and development involving either new or existing projects or procedures
- Assurance and assessment of operating procedures and working practices on high volume pumps. Including the design, delivery and management of training exercises to confirm operational readiness and competence
- Procurement advice for either initial investment or improvement to existing assets
- Initial operator training. An operator training course designed specifically to meet customer requirements.
- Scenario based training for incident managers. Training and development for incident managers in exercise planning and the management of incidents involving the movement of large quantities of water via high volume pumps.
Either half or full day