This qualification is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to become road traffic collision instructors, via this SFJ accredited RTCI course.
Learners will need to be knowledgeable and experienced in road traffic collision operations.
This qualification is made up of one mandatory unit. To be awarded this qualification the learner must achieve a total of six credits. On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the training and development cycle within the context of road traffic collision (RTCI) instruction
- Demonstrate how to set realistic training conditions to achieve training objectives
- Review outcomes of the RTC instruction with learners
- Understand the process to follow when delivering RTC instruction
- Understand the legislation relating to attending RTCs
- Understand the health and safety requirements of RTC instruction
- Understand the recent development in vehicle technology and design relevant to RTC operations
- Deliver RTC instruction
- Deliver training on the six phases of rescue
- Deliver casualty extrication training in line with the six phases of rescue
- Debrief learners on their performance
- Review own practice
This SFJ accredited RTCI course is very comprehensive. Total Qualification Time and Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 40 hours.
Contact us for a more in-depth discussion on thisi road traffic collision instructor training and how we can fully meet your expectations via our online enquiry form here. Or call us on: 0191 375 5690.
One of our team will get back to you with details on how we can help very soon. Thank you for your time and interest in Vital Fire Solutions Ltd, part of the County Durham and Darlington Fire Authority’s service.
The Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 40 hours