We are Transforming Emergency Response Training
Benefit from AIS Survivex’s expertise as the UK’s leading energy sector training provider, combined with the real-world firefighting skills of Vital Fire Solutions (VFS) – part of County Durham and Darlington’s Fire and Rescue Service.
Our custom-built offshore emergency fire training facility is located at County Durham and Darlington’s Fire and Rescue training centre at Bowburn. It incorporates a three-storey mock offshore platform rig with internal structures to mirror those on an offshore installation, and full size helideck simulator coming summer 2023.
Current industry standards dictate at least 25% of the workforce on an offshore installation are trained to respond to an emergency firefighting scenario, making this skill highly desirable for both the offshore workforce and employers.
- Conveniently located for Teesside and County Durham
- Realistic training – prepare your teams to act in an emergency scenario
- Highly skilled and experienced team of instructors
- Safe and controlled environment
- OPITO Offshore Emergency Response Team Member (OERTM)
- OPITO Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader (OERTL)